Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Becoming Wiser

I think it's practically about just going for it this time around and being true to yourself. Well, I hope not to offend but loving the Biblical Jesus and others in God's image is the right way to go. I'm trying to convey that having a relationship with the Lord is something you can't go wrong in.

I'm going to try to pick up with where I left off in studying the Bible. I'm still stuck in the Old Testament after all this time! Yet the commentary I'm using is a great resource in keeping me up to date with the New Testament anyway. It's making some pretty cool connections, so I don't think I'm missing out. It's still the Bible basically in other words and don't have to worry.

Practically my idea is still the same old and just going after it even if my emotions plain suck. I guess the direction I'm headed is something I shouldn't really doubt in myself because I am trying to include God in my life every step of the way. It just took awhile longer to try to process everything. I'm still not perfect, but looking forward to the day that He grants me membership into His kingdom.