Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Back To Utilizing Time Management

Something that I've finally picked up on is that the cravings just come and go. It's like I have been doing well with not giving in those days and then it passes. If I'm not careful then when I'm desiring it again, then I'll slip up. It can also happen where I'm not really feeling anything at all either and just going for it like a numb skull!

With taking these high and low periods in mind, if I was able to hold off for at least a week and felt no dependency on whatever I was feeling obsessed over, then I should be able to fend off those desires or weird feelings that I'm getting repetitively on occasion. There will pretty much be that high and low struggle and then will come a moment of feeling peaceful and at rest before the agitation builds back up again. I think it's pretty much just reliving as a struggling guy over something that I was addicted too.