Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Going After It

Pretty much my view of discipline is to just drop what you are doing and to go after it. So while I'm pointlessly just trying to play video games because it's in my natural inclination to do so, I should just ignore it and do something productive like trying to make video game to get others hooked and become a billionaire myself! No, I'm just kidding about the money part, but I really do want to give myself a hard time to put together a playable game. It might take me years to polish just one, but I think it's worth the rush to add in the finishing touches and sell it for free by adding in some ads or whatever other developers do to try to reel in some cash.

The limitations that I see in accomplishing my really hard and not so always comfy dreams is my own stupid addictions like playing aimless card games that I think exercises my brain and exhaustion. If I can get through those and manage my time really well with at least getting the bare minimum which is studying the Bible, working out, and trading then I should be good. It's crazy in that I can't trade on the weekends because it's not allowed, so I'll have to take some off from that. I'll have to find another thing to add on. If I can just manage to be steady with those three things then I might be able to tack on other things too because I like to keep myself engaged.

All these years, I've been engaged doing foolish things like playing video games that don't make me money in the end!