Saturday, March 18, 2017

Well This Is Cool

I'm back to confessing that I want to live spiritually pure life on here. It's helping me to find some solace with myself from trying write stuff like this and come clean. The audience who I'm reaching is honestly people I'm indifferent about attracting. The fact that anyone could have stumbled on this site and started reading is remarkable.

It's just like that dopey kid from like 14 years ago, my old friend, who turned into an old hag with me put a restraining order on me. He was just fed up with me because he couldn't handle what I wrote about him. I never really apologized to him because there's really no problem that he's trying to make a living by himself.

Yeah he lost control with his emotions and did something that hurt me in a way. I think I can forgive him for it now. The Bible even says I should or face holy judgement. I can't stand judgement with flawed reasoning though.

It was really hard for me let everything go. I'm so much more calm about the situation now. I know the other people are in a vulnerable spot because I can exploit them, which is what they are afraid of.

So basically I'm just going to work out, trade on the weekdays, read the Bible, play some original music and sing if I can and even dance, work on programming something, socialize, and cook. That's pretty much all I really need to do for my time. This is assuming that I'll have my basic necessities too like hygiene and dining. My end goal is to live as a Christian who became a millionaire and fit as well with a six pack! It's not going to be easy, but the hard work will be well-worth it to me.