Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Oh Boy

Oh boy I'm trying to catch up with these posts again. I've been away from this blog for about a week and notice that I attracted a few readers. That's actually pretty cool if I was making some money off of it, but I'll just consider this doing a little bit of charity work and trying to humor myself from making myself  an open book!

I've picked up on the acoustic guitar lately and been having fun strumming to a tune. A really cool chick (yeah, she's a girl) is actually teaching me for free! She isn't fat or anything either really. She looks pretty normal and has been working out recently. That is so cool because I might get to see her transition into a very hot girl.

She's friends with some guy who runs a studio and he can get us hooked up with some cheap recordings of around $10 an hour. Man, I can seriously handle that and he even said they have a drum set too and he can play a little. I see that maybe we could form a band someday just for kicks and have fun with it. I want to play well obviously and it's just cool so I don't care if nobody listens to us like at an outdoor event.