Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Few Things I Keep Forgetting

First off, everybody is different when it comes to what they want to maintain with themselves. I honestly really don't find a life of being a couch potato very fun anymore. It only encourages laziness while causing weight creep up. I don't find it to be very pleasing for me. I would rather be in the great outdoors and spend a good deal of money having fun trying to also enjoy what others have experienced and to also maybe find a new adventure into something more. 

With the female friends I get attracted to sometimes, I'm not sure if I want to stick around to see if anything else develops. I'm not even really interested in asking them out right now either. Maybe it's because they really aren't the one for me. I'm just not sure but it looks like the girl who I have a lot of common interests with and spend a good deal amount of time regularly is someone who I could eventually settle down with. I don't really feel cranky about listening to her about her needs and complaints either. I mean it's like I embedded the word nice while being around her. She's definitely at the age though where she could have healthy babies too. Wow, it would be something she has to be really prepared for and right now, it wouldn't be the ideal economic situation to try to do that with her.

However, it seems like she's more open to trying out different things because she is finally getting over a bad breakup she isn't too proud over. I guess I've been there for her like a big brother these last couple years, but it feels like we're treating each other like good friends now. I think she sort of likes me to be honest, so the question would be is if I should go after tying the knot with her. For now, it seems like if I had an actual relationship with her it would be really boring and such a drag. It's just that I get physically attracted to her sometimes and know she's a pretty good person that I'm hanging on a bit here. We literally can hang out often with each other and it's like we're comfortable and people also don't give us any trouble. I would like to wait to see what develops as she establishes her career because it's where she's putting priority over dating. She's also not been taking care her of body that well and gaining some weight, but I don't think it matters to me so much either now.

For now, I'm just going to keep on exploring and trying to meet more beautiful ladies and getting to know them, while seeing if I can make a strong romantic connection with any of them. I'm just going to be holding back though until I'm settled down and depending on how she feels about where the relationship is progressing. I also have another outlet that my crazed dad is offering me, but out of it, it's expected that I find someone to marry. I'm not ready to date those type of girls yet and don't really want to waste my time either trying. I mean it would be a privilege and it's free also for me. I would be living a pretty quiet existence while married to someone, but if this lady was the right one for me, then it would be lights out a great life for me. I wonder if I could find a girlfriend out of my dad's proposals because what's more important to me is the opportunities I place myself with. I'm just looking for a nice and attractive lady who is also attracted to me and wants to stay physically affectionate. I would have to be comfortable with her background and ethnicity while also allowing ourselves to consider if it's the right decision to stay together. 

Overall, I might as well go work out at the gym more often and regularly apply lotion and hair loss treatments to appear to be more handsome all for fun and try to make the right moves with the ladies I'm interested in. I'm also likely to bail out on a lot of them from maybe finding something a little too off and moving on to the next one. I can finally understand that it looks like it's going to be a long numbers game for me to endure.