Monday, March 4, 2019

Committing To Things

Yesterday, I ended up not having much to do so I had a lot of fun watching hall of fame speeches from famous athletes. The really entertaining ones were from watching old WWE videos. These guys were talking about how they started out wrestling for only $25 a night and traveling around 500 miles everyday. A lot of them mentioned about how it started out with being really hard and wanting to give it all up, but then they would find the right person to mentor them which would lead them to become popular with fans and make tons of money.

Even dwarves have found limited success in popular media, so I just can't see why I wouldn't be able to also with anything I can see myself enjoy doing and earning lots of money. Currently, I'm starting to see a light shining brightly with making a lot of money while putting in a little bit of strong effort and concentration each day. It's like an artform for me while being systematical and looking for more opportunities to keep on making money effortlessly.

I'm not really the type to share with others about this because I don't think it's fair to have others benefit from this when someone like myself worked so hard for it. It's pretty much educated gambling the whole time for me and I don't want to encourage others, unless they just stumbled upon it by fate and trying so hard to get there. There's always going to be this humble feeling that goes along with the winnings. I fear for my life that I will lead someone to lose a lot of money and I want to avoid it from happening. There's always going to be a chance I end up losing it all no matter what precautions I take, so I will have to work hard to find backup alternatives to keep going in case any of my investments shut down and that's going to take too much time for me to take on a protégé. Maybe I will give up the how-to information for close people in my life who I think really deserve to use the money, but that's about it for me.