Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Racking Up Small Wins

Those crazy sons of normal mommies- I'm not trying to swear here. I have heard a guy who was my supervisor and a girl who I'm close friends with start swearing about someone they were mad at and start laughing about it in person. I am tempted to do so, but I think it's just immature in a raw sense and stupid to feel empowered by it. Maybe, that's why they ended up swearing in the end about that person while around me. I'm just not going to go there because I developed this propriety as a kid.

These days even though I'm fending off people over my interests and starting to lead ladies who are angry with me to calm down and stay friends with me, I still have those moments where I talk to myself while I'm certain no person can hear me and every word I let out is a swear word. I must confess that I'm not even thinking about the person I'm swearing about now, but mainly blaming the stressful situation I'm in. It's like oh, I'm in a stupid [person's name] situation.

It's seriously funny I know and even the lady friend I had a conversation with on Messenger this morning mentioned I'm being funny while complaining about her issue with me. She just wasn't in the mood to laugh from probably thinking it was inappropriate. Anyhow, she went back to her usual self so I think I'm in clear waters once again. I know she's going to see me a little differently because I took the small win over a silly quarrel which was just her being bothered with me about something in the past. I thought it was a fun debate about my personal interests in the beginning though until she got tired and upset of trying to tell me what's really up with her. It's good I was receptive to her though and said sorry for putting on my offending 'A' game while arguing that she is being crazier than me!