Monday, March 18, 2019

Meeting Attractive Girl For First Time

It turned out that I hung out with my friend and she invited out two other Korean ladies to hang out with us. I dropped the top of my convertible down and drove in the cold night of downtown LA. They really enjoyed it and I even asked if I should put it back up. Anyway, my friend loves to be a wing woman at her own accord even though she told me that she likes me and I'm her type. Hanging out with Korean ladies for me is like finding a spec of gold that came from nowhere- it's a rare opportunity for me these days, especially if she's attractive and friendly and that's what happened.

My friend said that hot Korean girl is the perfect match to me and I just started laughing while she was talking about how we hit it off. She was acting very affectionate with me and I chose not to attempt to kiss her or anything like that. I don't go for things like that right away even though I was pretty turned on for the rest of the night while around her. I have a fantasy in mind of living out from letting the passionate heat build up into a marriage. I got to know her pretty well because she was really open and had a moody fight with one of her best friends on the phone. She is a very outgoing girl who likes to do anything with people she enjoys being around and I got on her good side with first impressions, so that turned out good.

Comparing to the sister of my friend who tries to always be a wing woman and I'm sometimes attracted to, it might be a really nice upgrade if I can take it to the next level. On top of being Korean which my parents would be ecstatic about, she's pretty hot to me and I'm really into her happy-go attitude. You just can't make her mad or things will be so ugly fast. I get that and I feel I'll have to get to know her better while having more fun. I'll see if she's able to free herself up more often to just hang out. I will have to see where it leads to because I have really good history right now with the sister of the friend who likes me and wants to set me up with any hot girl she or I think is a match and her sister has been constantly rejecting guys for awhile now even with nice opportunities coming up for her.