Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Forming Successful Patterns

I'm starting to tap into some greatness for trading currency. People usually ask me to clarify if I'm dealing with cryptocurrency. I just say that it's like trading stocks and that I have had a little success with it. Once I mention this, it causes most of them to have some interest. I love the people who really stay quiet about it with me and don't ask me any further. I don't know why, but I don't like sharing too much about it and don't even want to be well-known for it if I get so good at it. I usually end my story about how it's a huge gamble and it is to me, but I happen to highly enjoy it though.

I guess I like telling my story about how I hired some hot shot and put in $2000. He ended up blowing my account up to $10000 while managing his performance fees and also my monthly bills in three months! It was great until he lost about half of it the next month and then I ended up firing him. Ever since, I have been on a quest of becoming a trader myself and I'm getting better with it.

I'm just looking for something reliable and not time consuming. If I find this out, my lips are sealed practically. I think I will only share with the people closest to me though and the ones who truly deserve it. I really think it's going to be too much work to teach anyone though because it's just years of testing and honing personal skills. It needs to be all done by the person's effort and it's going to have no price tag big enough for me to be a consultant. I'll just be making money in the shadows and not an insane amount that it would attract the wrong people. Just enough to be barely wealthy and have fun with the money pouring in and not worrying too much about it. Maybe I won't mind after designing a more inferior product that still works okay, but this big time money making method will be hidden from everyone. I honestly don't feel comfortable because there's always a chance of losing it all, so this is probably where I have about 100% fall out from asking me to go any further with them. It then becomes about donating to charities, paying family bills, and hooking up great buddies from time to time.

This is something I will guard with my life. I told off one of my buddies about how I think he gets crazy whenever he has hookups because he doesn't know how to handle the pressures of staying on top. He will end up trying to do selfish tactics that are not beneficial for everyone, but he has never really risen to the top and so I want him to stay where he's at and to figure it all out on his own. If he never gets to it, then he wasn't meant for it. This is what I believe applies for everyone else except for those few beautiful people in my life I'm very close to- probably just my little sister and future wife.  For my parents, I expect to give them a nice payout so they can't make me feel they can say to do whatever they think is best for me and I get to always call my own shots for life! Overall, the key will be to look for successful alternatives to back me up once I can keep up to make a living with this lifestyle I'm so drawn to.