Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Understanding Personal Meaning Of Existence

I feel like I have it down with what I'm looking for. First off, I'm grateful to be blessed with decent health by the Lord. This also means that I'm going to need to give myself a yearly physical checkup sooner or later. It's really cool to start to realize with how I want to go about my life to be happy and to even have the confidence. It's definitely a lot of hard work but mostly comes easy from enjoying the amount of time that is being put into it. In a way, it's a blessing to be so lucky all of a sudden after having invested a lot of personal effort to get somewhere.

From primarily listening to Scriptures in the car while I'm driving around to places by myself including work or going to a friend's house, I feel like the Bible is a collection of stories to listen to, along with advice on how to live a spiritual and abundant-filled life. I don't agree with some Bible teachers on how it's mainly about accumulating so many blessings while living on Earth. It's not being inclusive of those who are really hurting and also the ones who are satisfied already from only having a few luxuries. As a whole, the message is about how God personally desires a relationship with His people which has always been accessible to non-Jewish people.

It's told in stories to point out important lessons and themes and to even be able to dig deeper into it and then come to accept all of it as actual truth has always been God's intention. It's pretty much about living in the faith, and I would love to continue growing deeper in my walk with it and obtaining infallible knowledge that I could easily teach to others who can listen. However, I'm not meant to be a pastor because I know I won't be happy being there.

I think I'm meant to be a volunteer physician, which is someone who doesn't get paid for any of the services done and to even obtain training from using personal expenses. For making an actual living, I think I'm meant to be a video game developer. I can't do them because I don't have the time and money, so now I'm trying to gain riches from making wise decisions that will be profitable and also free up more time for me. This is where I have gained interest in automated trading and also swing trading. I personally think it can be the most profitable and least time consuming if it's done correctly but getting there won't be easy for anyone who tries and there will always be a risk of severe failure. It's going to take a lot of dedication, practice, and honing one's own unique craft to get there.  

Overall, having a family is something I'm definitely up for these days. I hope to have one personally soon and so I could raise some happy kids and manage a happy wife.