Saturday, March 16, 2019

Building Confidence

Mainly, I believe it's about spending time wisely and just continuing to push for a goal no matter how hard it is. It's almost the lifestyle of a masochist even. There needs to be plenty of passion while being in pursuit for something. Without it, life really doesn't feel so worthwhile. I'm pretty envious over the smart or talented ones who know what's up with their lives and are really settled in, especially those attractive people who are sweet Christians. I'm actually grateful those guys exist in this world, and I hope I can be like them someday even though I don't have an exact role model in another person except for the Son of Man!

I'm going after typical guy things now and I just need to minimize wasting my time while going after the most important agendas and being patient about it. I don't think I have time for entertainment now; otherwise, I'm going for just hanging out with another girl. I honestly don't feel like a loser when I hang around girls I feel like I'm in tune with even if we aren't officially dating. It just feels really nice for me and I believe I'm still slowly working my way to landing a really nice relationship with someone.

My big three originally was Bible, trading currency market, and working out. It's now including with finding the one and good health. Everything else is just the extras if I'm able to get around to it for friends or because I need to unwind doing something else. It's time to work my life around this and find closure while forcing patience upon myself with always desiring having great sex!