Thursday, March 21, 2019

Creating Solid Routine

I think my passion lies a lot with self-improvement and making cool stuff happen so it does involve a lot of self-planning and executing. My negatives is that I don't feel like it sometimes and then I can get carried away from entertaining myself with the little things while feeling like it's so great being in that moment. Don't you just love good movies?

Another negative is that I sometimes feel anti-social and nervous about what I did or said around people and that they are going to in turn cut me off. It happens to me occasionally regardless so it sucks, and I don't have any control over it. I can however debate and in the past, I became carried away over stupid things with people. What's crazy is that I feel like I bounced back now and I'm more in tune minus the angry hulk-like arguing. I really like being more in tune with myself and these negative emotions filled with anger and worry sometimes. I sort of love people so I can't resolve myself to stay mad at them forever, no matter what they did.

After all, it really doesn't matter now with the bad things people did to me. Seriously, they look pretty bad and helpless still and I just don't care about it. If they weren't this way, then I would have my hands full. This is how I felt those people were in the past, but now I resolved my personal issues that I don't feel that way about them anymore and can support them like they are facts and debate all day while enjoying myself. It's really about not breaking the law for me and debating and bending the system much as possible to get things my way. Therefore, I realize communication no matter how it's done and whether it's verbal or non-verbal, it's the most important technique to master for me so I can get things my way from stubborn and sinful people while always sounding and looking like a cool guy too!