Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Long Term Work, Having Fun Later

Because of several interests that personally conflict with me, I'm going to need to set a hierarchy of giving precedence to my more valuable areas. I'm going to make a fun pledge in that I'm not going to touch my deck of cards nor play Magic the Gathering until I'm settled down from being rich and happy and with a loving wife by my side. This means that when I'm feeling the urge to play, I'm going to go searching for a hot lady to date!

Being filled with so many luxuries, it's easy to get caught up with selfish things and then mindlessly communicate about them which is what a lot of my friends do and sometimes irritate me greatly about! I'm just going to keep on trying to develop myself to get to that position now that I want and obtain my main goals in life.

For me, it's following and being knowledgeable about things found in the Bible; becoming rich off of casual trading; being healthy and an athletic person; finding an attractive and nice lady to marry (!); and lastly, helping out the world from making it more fun and also making an impact. Other than that, I'm a pretty slick person who will cut corners whenever I can and to also get away with a lot of things and even try to win silly debates while making opponents look bad. In other words, I think I might be a pretty scary person to try to disturb. Being smart and nice has its place, but when I'm so angry I'm going to have to labor from debating about my issues with people so that they will be less fearful with me and to control my urges of trying to do them a lot of wrong from being self-righteous.