Thursday, March 28, 2019

Utilizing Time Effectively

I believe at my ripe old age of 35 and having never been in a loving relationship with any ladies except for having only like two interested in me, I'm actually kicking myself because I had some opportunities with some fine ladies! I wasn't even trying that hard either and it just happened that she was attracted to me. I just ended up shunning her from being dumb and not thinking about my future back then. I think I passed up some really good ladies and it was the right time to try to go for it with one of them but I had some major psychological issues of just basically being a pansy!

Anyway I understand how I work and from what I hear, bad people from my past aren't going to try to interrupt my runs at chasing after success and now I know I have the capacity to debate over the little things that tick me off like a mad man on speed, so I don't really have much to worry about anymore. It's pretty much every man for himself and that's what I believe for my line of work. I just don't want to involve anyone in my trading business unless he or she already knows what's going on and has put in a lot of work already and has been through the downfalls and will accept them without having any hint of detrimental effect on our working or personal relationship. I will basically team up with other professionals so maybe we can help each other out and become so much richer!

I get what I'm supposed to be doing on my free time. When I'm feeling the urge to do something, I need to see if it has anything to do with my main goals and if not then I ought to put it aside for now because I need to invest on myself to gain the leverage eventually before I can enjoy those things. I think hanging out with ladies I'm close to really deals with finding my way to understanding what I'm looking for in a relationship and eventually recognizing a girl who is right for me and also has a love interest in me.