Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Living Life To The Fullest

Currently, my main agenda is getting married to a beautiful lady who is also physically attracted to me and really about having sex regularly! Okay, I'm not going to lie on this blog but I'm not so open about this topic around some ladies. I believe I can talk like this to guy friends though and they can understand me a whole lot for the most part.

I have decided to go back onto dating sites and this time, I'm going to use the free ones. I may have some fun with the paid services that offer guarantee policies. A few major ones like Match.com and E-harmony are now offering a free six-month extension if the participant still hasn't found anyone. I might as well just go to the gym and bulk up now since I've leaned out enough from enjoying six mile runs and good hikes regularly. I am still trying to make a lot of money from learning how to be a trader on the side.

I'm just going to be actively trying to connect well with women who are attractive to me online as well as continuing to try to meet some at events I go to. It would be awesome to fall in love with an attractive and nice woman! I think I'll just try to hang out with most of them because I figure I'm not going to have the initial appearances they are looking for. I'm okay with just staying friends and keeping it there. I'm just trying to find the one and making friends with these ladies will probably give me some really good support.

The reason why I like those guarantees and free sites is because there's no pressure from feeling like I'm wasting time from expecting to not get replies back from the majority of attractive girls because I don't want to spend money if it's not going to work. If it's free then it really doesn't matter so I don't have to worry about giving it up. This is really my life now and my parents pretty much have no say in who I have to marry. I'll put myself through the trials and go after coming out on top with everything.