Monday, March 11, 2019

What I'm Finding Out About Dating Girls From Being Short

I now realize that with a guy being short, it only counts for the initial physical attraction with another lady he is interested in. In a lot of cases, the typical lady will end up rejecting the short guy and might give a few tall, handsome, and nice guys a chance because she's attracted to it but I have finally noticed an exception to all of this! It really doesn't matter and it still doesn't end there. It's so much harder to pick up on these important nuances about dating from nice people but I will just share what I'm able to right now. The main idea is that it's about making a genuine connection.

I'm not talking about how a guy should jump the gun by immediately claiming an attractive girl likes him just because she was smiling while looking at or talking to him. Just maybe, there's that look or the thing you know a girl does usually. For the most part, I think it's pretty ignorant for a regular guy to talk about this and it might be just for purposes of trying to brag about it for an ego boost or maybe decide further if he's going to act on it. I've noticed my shy friends don't go any further with really trying to ask her out because he might find reasons to not like her, stay preoccupied with something else, or in rare instances, prefer to be lazy and not want to risk the possibility of losing her later on. 

Being the short guy and just casually building great friendships with a few girls, I've learned to accept from them now I'm not that bad looking on the eyes. What they mention about the physical attractiveness of other guys really doesn't matter. It's just from talking to ladies that you can get a nice feel for them and there's just some of them who you find have this great personality and share a really good vibe with. I think it's only natural to want to go after the cream of the crop best as possible until it's time to close the deal and tie the knot with someone. For any guy in general, I believe it's mainly about communicating well enough with the girls he's interested in while working with what he already has on the table for the lady who will consider all of those factors. 

In an ideal world situation, I think it would go something like this. The guy finds the most beautiful woman ever and does a little to go greet her. The girl initially finds him to be irresistibly charming and handsome. They end up forming a satiating relationship which has an unbreakable bond while sharing so many things in common and balance each other's differences and fall in love. They live happily ever after.