Monday, March 4, 2019

Main Things To Deal With

Right now, I'm pretty much trying to find a girlfriend and really don't care how sad I would feel about it now if I were to get turned down by a cute girl! I just don't want to come across looking stupid and being laughed at for it. Maybe, it wouldn't be so bad considering how guys marry ladies eventually but have to try to ask them out and it's something that's very easy to understand and even communicate if the lady isn't mad at the moment!

In the mean time, I want to work out more because it feels good with the thought of having a great physique and to enjoy being looked at by the love of your life! I'm going to have to say that my future lady always looks so much better than me and I will never get there, but I can have fun trying and eventually effortlessly while sporting chocolate-shaped abs!

This is very fun to write about, indeed! It's like I've been ending every sentence with an exclamation so effortlessly! I don't know if people get it, but it's a personal cue for me to test if I will laugh so hard my belly will want to cause the button of my trousers to fall off! It's like I have such a cheesy and very practical sense of humor!