Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Detailed Commitments

Today, I haven't really found any interesting events with enough attractive ladies stating they will go so I'm going to need to work on the upcoming trip I have with friends. I'll be going up north with 16 friends to the beautiful Yosemite National Park and staying at a big Airbnb place. We each only needed to pay about $33 to spend the weekend lodging there which is a great deal for all of us. I'm looking really forward to hiking some cool scenic areas and visiting some spots. My friend who organized the event is only in it for just hanging out and cares about what she's going to eat and who is going to drive up there. Everything else is out in the air for us to decide.

I think I'll put in a little effort and have fun with looking up some cool places that would be easy to hike for my friend who is out of shape. She used to be extremely attractive while young and then she just gradually let herself go with a belly that grew an inch like every year and now she's pretty fat but still has a cute face! She's the one who says she likes me and thinks I'm her type.

Yeah, today I don't really want to let my mind wander off and do things I don't really need to. At this age, I should be always working on anything to get myself squared away so I can be happy later on. I'm going to accept now that if things don't go my way then it doesn't but I'm going to try my very best and even if I fail to do anything about it today, I will try to do it tomorrow and keep this mentality going.

I no longer really care what others think as long as I'm not in trouble with the law. I will even bend the legal system much as possible to get things my way and start laughing at all the poor losers who hate me, but I'm going to try to befriend them still because it's in my spiritual DNA for some reason. I like to talk in a way where I just talk and people don't react to things especially if it's a controversial subject and also talking while being completely myself and unhinged. Therefore, I have a really huge ability to debate about the little things which I left dormant all these years because I was lazy to do it and blamed it partially for causing me to have guilty feelings from yelling at all those annoying people and arguing with them. It's probably pointless and that's part of my argument also to win those debates. I say this is absolutely pointless and I'm going to win at life even without your help. Bye now!