Friday, March 8, 2019

Boy Some Girls Are Cold And Cryptic

I'm close friends with a girl who is liked by guys every once in awhile and doesn't go after hooking up. She is prioritizing on school and feels too awkward about dating classmates. She let me know that she can cut off people so easily, so that actually scares me now that I think of it! I told her that I think she's attractive sometimes just to illustrate a point. She said thanks and that she doesn't see me in that way. My initial thoughts were like "Liar!" and man, that didn't feel good. My point just connected to how I am as a person for her to better understand me because I didn't like how she didn't believe that I literally had a few ladies interested in me. I ended up telling her my stories and how I didn't do anything in the end. She called me a newbie but I think it's because I just didn't feel comfortable about going for it. She says that I should just go for it next time, but I seriously wondered why to myself and made me feel sort of mad so I didn't ask her that time.

At this point, I really feel like moving on from her and going after finding someone who would be better. We do get along really well as friends though and maybe it's just best to stay that way with her and try to find the one, but it's probably not going to be her. When I left her home, I just left without giving her a hug because the thought of how she didn't see me that way kept lingering in my head and also how she told me she had to go to the bathroom.