Monday, March 4, 2019

Few Adjustments This Month

I'm just trying to find an attractive and nice lady who happens to be attracted to me also and see if we can fall in love! It's really that simple hands down with what I want and while in the process of going for it, I'm trying to gain a lot of riches effortlessly. I don't really mind the amount of work I put into it, as long as it becomes effortless and it's something I really enjoy doing and won't take that much time for me in the end. I don't want to be an office person, neither do I want to work long hours on any field while being some consultant. I want to stay home and have the liberty to do what I want and go with any direction while not having to worry about the money and staying grounded from listening to the Bible whenever I get the chance!

It's weird how some people like to advise me and it's really annoying but I guess I'm not the only way who would feel this way. It's been so aggravating to me that I usually end up shutting them out and letting them know I'll get to my destination without any of their assistance and tell them to do the same without me. One guy is my friend and pretty dumb as nails and I told him this because he has his moments of being selfish and not wanting to take anything else in except for sticking to what he believes in. He then sticks to trying to give his same advise to me, but I guess depending on how people responded to him, he still hasn't changed and doesn't want to and hardly does it with anyone else but me because I'm literally like the only guy who can have serious talks with him and he feels comfortable around me. It's just his personality where he believes he is absolutely right and then just will get depressed when his ideas don't turn out the way he thought. He's pretty ignorant about himself because he doesn't want to feel depressed neither does he want to put in a lot of effort. He's pretty much useless for me, so I told him that I'm going to ignore him for about two years and see where that leads to with my quest of finding a girlfriend. He's pretty much a distraction for me!