Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fun Christian Passage

God is the ultimate authority in getting to a straight path. We must simply become more aligned with His word, starting at our heart. Some people boastfully can show their talents to other believers, in order to gain recognition; I would never have expected a few to succumb their flesh to this matter without their confessions of stealing God's glory. Our experiences of people's confessions really can build our character and help ourselves through the convictions of the Holy Spirit. Living in a small town of Downey, things have always seemed to be going great for me. Like, there had been no robberies, senseless graffiti, or gangs in my neighborhood. I'm sure many satisfied Christians can fall into this state of over-relaxation. I think this can make us settle into this state of mind that I can become spiritual lazy and indulge myself in daily pleasures. As a result, I've been weakened and even more sensitive to negative changes in my life.

In a way, a true repentance starts from the heart and faith in Christ that everything will go well, even if it doesn't seem to be headed in that direction. Sin can be a security blanket for everyone because it can define their goals and desires of finding mainly pleasure without regard for others. I find that everyone is at fault in falling short of God's expectations for us. That's why, everyone who believes in Christ wholeheartedly should worship him with all their hearts- we've been justified in our faith with Christ. We are undeserving of going to heaven, but because Jesus shed his blood for us, he knocks on our hearts to come to his spring of life. The gospel has spread all over the world and is consistent in different languages; attempts to mar God's word have failed. God's kingdom is unshakable, even though many who reject the true God try to attack it.

Here's some fun facts: Pete's philosophy is to learn new stuff in mind, improve himself, worship God without showing off to other people, and focus on forgiveness. Pete has been getting wiser from the moment he was young. Pete says I am hiding my talents with the piano.