Friday, August 10, 2007

Wandering approval

I've come to feel that God blesses us through trials and tribulations. In our life, when we are in a trial, we are just constantly struggling and trying to find our way, even when we are jammed tight on a dark corner. In that time of period, it felt like I was losing control over everything I held dear. I kept on listening to my stubborn heart in relying on myself to grab a hold of the situation. As I did this, I would sink even more and cause greater distress for myself, friends, and family.
 
It's been a really tough joy ride because I started having a ball with these emotions I never really experienced before. Last year, I totally lost the will to serve my emotions and became like a blank rock to other's problems or discussions. Only by tapping in to the truth have I been improving on a more emotionally meaningful transition.  I've come to realize that friendships mean a whole heck of a deal to me, especially if I see that I'm not at fault in an argument with a friend. Even if it's my fault, I'll still give it another go in a heart beat. I think it all comes down to convincing a friend to what you want them to hear and then letting God doing the rest.