Thursday, August 9, 2007

Setting up a blog

I think setting up a blog on this site is a really easy thing to do. You first need to have g-mail account. Secondly, just follow the directions and choose your blog template or customize your appearance. It's really nifty in that you can also subscribe to people's blogs, and I've never thought the very person who hates me a whole lot would subscribe to my blog.
 
I must have been entertaining and someone to be angry at in the same time. Really wierd, I must quite add in that I think how you get oriented with details may cause you to feel differently from the intended effect. Wow, I think words are really powerful and should never be associated with so much sarcasm because it could get you a heap of court orders with people who you call your friends! This makes my posts Christian-oriented; I think I have to mention something about Jesus every time. Jesus saves!
 
Fixing your eyes on Jesus, how simple is that! I would take the narrow good path over the broad destructive path, anyday! The Lord is in our very midsts watching the universe and making sure that all non-believers have the chance to accept him, after they die.