Sunday, August 26, 2007

Troubled Flesh and Resolution

I think sometimes all writers end up envisioning details in their head that becomes too hot to define the territory of. In that case, all I really can think of is a writer's block syndrome. Working in transition with sentence by sentence takes a lot of meaninful commitment. Wrting and maintaining a blog is indeed a highly challenging process and in a way, esoteric. There are so many lines that can be crossed, if you the writer aren't discreet. Without any boundaries and living in the wild, life just continues tumbling over as if it's trying to take you down. Being in a guy's world, it's been tough to bring others into discussion with details I'm betwixt and between about while playing a physical side of the conflict. My heart's been so wild and unbreathtakingly nonchalant about regarding some close friends' emotional intelligence. Persona in sensitive and cocky men is to complain directly to a friend, if he's mad at you. If you take the initiative to fix the situation with your attempted eloquence, then they become mad feeling that you were not directing your attention to them. They become filled with jealousy, and if you lose their respect they see you as their enemy.

These matters are all in the flesh and such an annoyance to my real countenance. I don't want to assme myself to be better than them in what I do. Perhaps, I am a greater thinker and may take things more lightly. I think I should try giving advice to these men who are mad at me for no reason. It looks to them respecting me a whole lot. The Bible says that Christians are a light onto this world. It's all thanks to the Holy Spirit working in us and through our assurance of going to heaven by having received Christ as our Savior.