Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Time of the Year

I think my writing has finally come to a period with my development of keeping in check with reliance on the Holy Spirit. I believe that the best times have occurred from trying to be in overdrive and not worrying so much about how I am conceived. I think by being that way and tuning out to some friends going through a mid-life crisis of some sort really caused me to get some frustrated remarks. I guess people can feel a little jealous with you sometimes and them not knowing it. I used to feel really diffident, shy, and left out of the circle without that effortless ability we all need from each other.

It's come to a time in my life where it's really about making a stand for the truth. Today's date marks a very important day in history for a lot of us. We all have a good part in the making of something. Today is the Election Day with some important propositions to vote upon. I guess I became really rattled growing up and now that I'm getting out of it and willing to make some life's improvements for myself, I realize that my passions can be good but sometimes selfish. I have tried countless times to deprive my heart of desires by growing up, it's been hard to just want to give up. In anything I did, I would also conceive this expectation of myself and be willing to spend hours working at it. I would always find people better than me because of my nervousness. I'm starting to grow out of all those things. The Bible has truly been a mystery to me and changed my life through living out its applications. In a sense, I feel so free to be myself and acknowledge that there is a loving Creator out there to heal the heart, which is way more important than the countenance.