Friday, November 28, 2008

Persuasive Ethics

This title is something that I sort of conjured up from examining my personality. This area is something I have an issue with priding over, possibly because I've been placed in these situations of discomfort. Take for example, you write a letter then the person hates it and then continue to write letters he hates and then all of a sudden there's a restraining order, for an event outside of not intentionally writing a letter that he would hate under stress.

It could be very frustrating for a stubborn person and by natural right, I think it's fine to feel that way. If your attitude is angry but trying to hold back from hurting the individual where you make painstaking decisions with the writing of the words, but fire in some bad sentences then I think it should be given you some credit for at least trying to be yourself. The issue of the matter is then to see if it's worth going in for the gem, which is patch up the relationship. I believe that females may actually be a little sneaky with trying to push you away, but give you a chance if you did something to aggravate her by trying to be nice in a certain bad period. A good technique when around authority is to state what made you broken inside and be authentic about trying to make it right. While making this attempt, if you feel so horrible and not sure and confused, then I think compassion ensues in your area. In the battle of the wits, you can sometimes make them appear higher but I suggest not to do that because there's too much fear involved and can totally mess your direction. It's so important to never resort to violence and be apologetic only when you have to. I don't know if this is a correct way, but I'm not apologizing without an understanding because I want people to change sometimes. There's a lot of temptations involved with wanting them to suffer when you know you did not do anything wrong to them. It's important to limit these feelings and exercise the freedom of choice - love!

The issue then arising is how you are feeling at the moment. For me, I really hate these periods where people try to push you away momentarily from feeling bad about themselves. I feel like I have a burden from what I did. The issue then becomes where you want to lead the correspondence to. I usually shoot for bringing back the acquaintance to par, meaning the area I enjoyed them being in. I believe that by possessing good character, being attentive, and having honesty by assuming that you are not at fault, there's a possibility of them coming to like you. Sometimes, I do things without fully understanding people. These circumstances are rough because you want answers. If you don't get it, it's so frustrating. Even through all the negativity, if you maintain a nice personality, I think they will eventually tell you. Sometimes I act on sheer consciousness with the answer I received. The answers of what to do is sometimes a natural thing of beauty, which should be always done with true intentions of love! Even if they don't like you, I think you can sometimes captivate them with how you lead them with pure, loving intentions. It's a matter of persistence, even if they say they don't want to, it's a matter of battling wills. If you perceive that they did more wrong to you, but don't want to harm the individual, then I suggest to keep going at it.

Be discerning of when the right time to apologize happens. Don't apologize for the wrong thing! It will prevent the person from growing as a more deeper individual, and they can actually view you as a weak individual later. Be sure to maintain an understanding through all the negative emotions. You need to maintain a moral self-respect to be able to justifiably love this individual that you are not pleased with. I think it's natural to go by your desires, but always keep it ethically clean. It's fun to have fun through the process, but things can get ugly for you if you don't bring it up with them. The yelling part is something I truly abhor on both sides. I really hate being yelled at and don't like to yell, but have resorted to it under countless frustrations of hearing physical screams in my memory bank. Yelling should be avoided at all costs, but sometimes it may be done out of love and anguish. Don't do it just because you love to. Sometimes tons of fear can arise from around these people who are plainly filled with weirdness in their hot pursuit of being angry and doing stupid things to make others distrust them, it's an area that sometimes requires pure bravery and some help from God.