Thursday, November 6, 2008

Self-discipline and Being Dashing

I guess my life right now is centered around being emotionally filled. I've been through some ups and downs with inexplicable matters at times, but I'm not quite ready to classify myself as a person who has bi-polar disease. I think life is characterized with difficulties sometimes. To go through some pains of development because without it, it's hard to stay humbled. I think some people feel hardships in their heart but try to internalize it to try to encourage others to stay on pace. Some of these people could also go through misconceptions that they are angry about and start being disruptive in their private social circles, too.

I haven't done much growing apart with individuals because I haven't confided in what makes me unique or acceptable to others. Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me." I believe that God has developed man in His image, but that because of sin in our human nature; His Spirit has called us to become reliant on Him for direction and answers. I have heard parents and elders tell me to have self-esteem. I've been a little reluctant about doing it for just confidence because I'm questioning some of my selfish motives, right now.

I think the more useful approach to encourage ourselves is to develop self-discipline and being dashing. By being self-disciplined, we can avoid things that surely make us and other people who count in our lives unhappy. By being dashing, the energy can be circulated from love and it's healthy to interact with others and to be so enthused about being around good people. These two attributes to me are down-to-earth and not encouraging others to be deceitful and selfish. It's just a pure coincidence in how God intended for us to truly help ourselves.