Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trying Hard And Enduring Suffering

Sometimes, it could feel as if people do not want to deal with you. It takes a lot of work, especially when you don't know what's happening. I have dealt with a lot of harsh situations and turned up a little short on knowing where my successes lie. It takes a little bit of talent to be able to come up with things on the fly. You always wish you could have this ideal situation, but it might not always come to pass. I think if it's a manageable situation then things can really occur in what you were looking for.

A lot of it for me deals with having an open heart. To be able to carry the burden of a big heart and be diligent. I think one of the neat things about being born different is that it could used as an advantage. Let's say, I was burned up in a car accident which would be really enraging and stressful or make me want to get some plastic surgery. I think if there's an understanding we can negotiate then things turn out better. For me, my crippling effect has been failure to get a grip of myself. I realize that I'm trying to keep my intentions to the purest form with no compromise and be honest without any intent of hurting the person. It gets frankly odd that a person may not see this as good and go spinning out of control, like it's okay for them to show it around me. I don't think I really have anything to apologize for. More or less, it must be just a person's sinful nature that I'm dealing with. I must be standing in his or her way. The balance that occurs is to think about the opposition. I think it's just simply that they don't like it, but what I really feel is that they are going to put themselves in a guilty situation. I really have to learn the right conduct to stay happy with these people who just plainly associate with weirdness.