Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back To Bible Notes

I am basically no pastor, neither am I a prophet! I'm pretty much a nobody trying to read through the whole Bible and making sense out of it. I guess to some people, the thought of there being a God to them makes absolutely no sense. Okay, I'm not really saying anything to that- just that there hasn't been any scientific proof of God's existence or not, so it seems like the only thing an unbelieving scientist could do is just doubt beyond all measure and just go from there doing their routine and making a living off of their research.

 Anyhow, I've lived through the emotional ups and downs of life while being a Christian. I even went out trying to share my faith with others. A few individuals just shut the door on us- they were like "No thank you" and slammed the door on us; man, that hurt! There were a few times where a few guys I met out of the blue listened to the gospel and gave their life over to the Lord. Wow, that was phenomenal; I thought it was all me, but in the end, it's not! It's really the power of the Holy Spirit, through the blessings of the teachings of the Father in heaven. One weird Christian I used to hang with said to me, "Do your magic" after witnessing me leading someone to Christ. I was like "What???"

I am a total emotional wreck, but nobody cares because it's really what you do that counts. Like me writing incoherent and cryptic stuff sometimes bugs some people and they just get mad and worried and not wanting to have anything to do with me, especially if I put on negative body language with them. Man, my subtle body language is powerful along with the cryptic messages I write! It bugs the people I don't like for some reason at the moment a whole lot. It was after I managed to get over it that I managed to get those people to respond back to me in a nice and friendly manner. Man, I'm so good at leading people back to good standing with me. Whether a person wants to call it manipulating or not, I'm just happy the person no longer has any beef with me and that I can just move on without worrying about them and feeling worn out with them.

I don't have to be that angry man with Napoleon Complex anymore and start demotivating them and then building them back up with my weird philosophies being forced down their living conscious.