Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Getting Back To Posting

I've been really reading what I've been putting on this blog for the last couple weeks or so and it seems like the material I'm covering is a happy/funny type of thing. This is the type of personality that really attracts me, and I'm trying to convey myself in this fashion as a writer.

I think the majority of people don't really find the time to think about what makes them truly happy. Even if they did, I think they sort of keep to themselves about it because it's human nature. Heck, I would be worried too about others getting jealous over me and not being friends with me anymore.

Still the worries that I have aren't really about making lasting impressions anyway. It's not even going to help me make a ton of money! I think it's just a bunch of baloney that I need to absorb into my own stream of being ticked off and just move on with. I'm not the same type of person that I used to be where I would invest my time into a person and completely shut myself down with the world. I was sort of a contradicting prick and nice guy at the same time back then. From being different like this, I was definitely not in the mix of getting into trouble with people gossiping about my personality. Yeah, those people seem to just need those types of conversations to feel comfortable or something in their daily walk.