Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Absolute Charity Now


I've made literally a few pretty pennies from typing on this blog alone. I don't believe in some of the advertising. Like going back, I've been getting these weird ads about Mormons and they are not a religious group I deem to be at an appropriate level of being strict with following the Bible. I think the Bible is the absolute book that I need to connect with God and live a fully and satisfying life. The Bible even stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. I never thought of something funny and dry like that would even come to together as a word. The Bible is also the most selling book in history of mankind off the face of the Earth! Second place comes Don Quixote. I remember reading that story somehow and having this feeling of mysticism. It was about a man who was lusting after adventure and then he ends up dressing himself up like a knight or some big shot back then in the medieval times and then imagines slaying a dragon which he likens from a windmill. Overall, it makes a a great bed time story to be enjoyed by children and absorbed by adults!

I'm not going to try to sell out with a Google ad now. I'm letting it go and all of this writing I'm doing is just out of my own personal enjoyment. I'm a smart cookie and have an interesting way of having fun that could make others feel a little less than me sometimes. At the same time though, I think I can convince people who hated me to also like me as well. I'm just that type of manipulative person, and I think we all do need a little of those persuasion skills. I was able to go from being an absolutely scary person to someone who is capable of turning the tables around and controlling my own anger while being able to laugh at other's stupid jokes.

Still, this has nothing to do with this post, I have to mention that I want to blow stuff up in a desert while creating bombs just for the heck of it. I'm not going to store explosives illegally either, but I want to experiment with that stuff safely and maybe launch my own projectile just for fun on the push of a button.