Saturday, August 9, 2014

Appearance Doesn't Seem To Matter

Okay, this topic is for people who are a little mature. If you are a teenager and going through some issues of appearance then good luck at coming to terms with it. I had to go through all of that stuff too during my teenager years; I ended up popping a lot of my pimples, which was an idiotic act to do. Don't do that, just wash the face and let the acne clear up with some of that cream and be careful, if you take some medication for it.

I've had my decent share of women and men telling me straight-up while I stand there in disbelief that I'm a pretty good-looking guy. I would feel this uncomfortable thing underneath of how that's impossible to me and just not know how to respond to that complement. Now, I'm going to be like thank you and smile.

About the topic of appearances because I seem to err a little off topic for some reason because it's fun to do while others get a headache sometimes and then get mad, I notice that it doesn't really matter to me so much if a woman is beautiful on the outside. I want to have a special connection with my future wife someday, and I believe that if she's adorable enough to me then that's good enough for me. I don't care how others would feel about her looks because she would be the right fit for me while I'm in love!

Basically, I'm at the point where I surfed the Internet looking for beauty and there's like supermodels who people consider to be gorgeous and when I look at them, I think another friend I know looks like her and she might be better looking too. This is why I seem to not care so much about appearances anymore, it's just wasting my time looking at meaningless stuff when I could focus on making myself a rich man and healthy with six pack abs!

I can't find a replacement for that longing feeling of companionship with a beautiful wife. I keep on trying and failing; one of these days I'm just going to have defeat the enemy inside of me and make that boring and stupid side submit to my natural good qualities. No one has to know about how much effort I'm putting in and feeling at the moment and from struggling while it goes through the highs and lows. I'm just going to have to be consistent, while breaking out of my addictive cycles. Even if I'm not feeling it, I'm becoming more reliant on going with faith or what I believe in. One of my buddies just stays constantly depressed because he's a selfish guy honestly and can't break out of his shell to the point of no return. He's just stuck in his own ideologies he grew up with and can't solve it too well. Oh well, I guess he was just born that way and doesn't want to put in too much effort and end up getting tortured to a point he can't handle.