Saturday, August 9, 2014

Becoming Less of a Loser


Right now, I'm going to go off topic, instead of hanging out with some attractive people right now who like to hang with others, I'm just keeping to myself today and burning a whole bunch of old CDs that aren't mine onto my small, portable hard drive. I feel very happy, yes. I don't feel like a loser, period!

I'm grabbing my images by using a secret method that really works. Send me a link on the comments if you can do this too. I remember my random MUMBO-JUMBO (past posts that are full of baloney sandwiches) ramblings and even getting a comment on there. Man, I'm the man dude! I have my arms lifted high in the air while no one is watching except for the people on the Net.

I don't feel like a loser because this girl I liked and who wouldn't respond to me via texts finally replied back to me. I wasn't expecting it, and I think that's what the key is. Don't expect to be answered to by a pretty girl you feel like you have no shot of making your girlfriend! She isn't really the most gorgeous woman on the planet, even though I could change that thought in a heartbeat. It's a nonsensical sentence that's a little cryptic right now. I'm being not so straight-forward about it that I'm revealing it isn't and know that it isn't.