Monday, August 11, 2014

Taking Care of Things

I guess I'm starting to get a little better at managing my own time, but it's still not that good as I would like it to be. I think I really have a lot of choices to make in the near future now. It's really neat in that my emotions are not stressing me out anymore and hindering me from pursuing my goals.

I used to feel very held back and totally impatient. I had like a learning disability that I couldn't relieve myself from for a long time. Now that I'm out of college and have found myself growing better from becoming a more adept reader, reading a lot of good material has really been great at improving my confidence level and helped me become a better at studying.

I guess I'll be gone for the next two weeks because I have to do another business trip, but I think I will still be able to write something on this blog. I do need to start catching up with my blog posts. I think I could easily manage five posts a day if I really wanted to, but it would possibly hinder with my own family arrangements.