Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Posting More Controlled Thoughts

Last night, I visited my close correspondent's house and he was on Facebook. I felt this feeling of discomfort for myself. I guess I'm not really connecting well with people or something on Facebook. I've had some issues with people not wanting to be friends with me anymore. It's like they would have told me what was their problem by now or got me in trouble for it, but they don't even have the ability to do that to me. I must be on a good balanced level of being that scary type person you don't mess with because I have the stuff but don't act on it and grab all of that negative attention from a bigger scope like the press.

I've noticed that ever since the shootings on Ferguson with the racial issue of a white cop killing a larger than life, black teenager, there have been less sirens sounding off in my area of travel. I don't know if I've had some unexpected visitors on my sites who read my comments and then influence the paramedics, cops, or firemen on the field or something to try to warn me of my own imperil!

Overall, it seems like there's this balance taking place and I guess the right people eventually do act on it and restore order and balance. The Bible states that God is patient and maybe another word for saying, slow to act, but when it finally happens that's what matters all along regardless of the concrete casualties and injuries that took place.