Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Manning Up To Anger Issues



My definition of being angry is having an uncontrollable bout of emotional energy that feels very uncomfortable. It can last for a long time or just come and go sporadically for random things that just occur in life. I'm not the same person that I used to be, and I use this belief of myself to help manage my own anger issues.

I've found out that being straight-forward has been the best thing for me! I guess I've grown up to care a whole heck about other people's business and being sensitive to their personal issues that depresses them or makes them laugh. Being honest for me has worked the best and given me a piece of mindfulness even if it seems so contradictory to others. Maybe, for some, they should not really being saying everything on their mind because it's just foolish talk that they are revealing. Obviously because of prideful and selfish reasons, some of those oddballs aren't going to stop and just keep pressing with their weird agenda! We all do need a little energy to pursue and push after something, but there needs to be a balance in what we go after or not.

It's pretty simple for a man, I think. Just go after making money and pursuing a life partner. It's pretty simple, and nowadays, I don't even know what's on the minds of people who like to read attractive comments and view pretty photos; it's like they are really wasting their time and not getting anything good done. It's just a bunch of baloney that you need to embrace sometimes and let go of.