Saturday, August 9, 2014

Controlling My Positive Energy

I believe that with the funny thoughts and aggressive imaginations I sometimes think up, I get a little jittery underneath and then lose track of my current situation. This happens to me for a few seconds a lot- I really need to exercise discipline because my mind is very powerful at staying motivated with doing the most meaningless tasks!

I remember writing complete baloney at one point and then getting in trouble because of it in school. I told the counselor that I had mental problems and then he laughed and let me off the hook. I was seen as a very smart kid you don't want to mess with in high school. I scared so many grown adults and I think I was still a minor, so it was weird totally. I'm not going into the details of what I wrote about because I don't want to get in trouble by someone else again.

My mind is so different from the pack that I don't really think a lot of the things I do is really that cool. It might be unique to a certain point, but then again, I'm just so different while being a completely normal person. I don't think I really connect with the masses too well on Facebook or anything, but I do write stuff a lot better than the old days and so those people don't seem to mind what I put on there or at least by the majority.

I guess I'm weird in a way that I can eventually figure out things and get to a happy resolution after following through from the climax! Yes, what I wrote is very cryptic right now because I was imagining something in my head. That stuff is private and I'm not covering it. Maybe, I won't even remember what I was thinking about a few years from now. Anyhow, I guess it's just the flow of moving with things and keeping myself occupied. After all, I'm trying to reach the meaningless 365 post again. Maybe, I'll go overboard from trying to cover the Bible verses at the same time this time around, so the minimum will just be 365 posts then.