Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello

Hi, I'm just typing something as usual. I guess I can spend time on this blog because I just like to write and I should show that I could be consistent and that I'm a safe person. I can be really blunt now since this is my blog. There are some things I still don't want to talk about for the sake of protecting people's interests. I would not want the complication of people coming up to me and saying that I damaged their reputation because I was not careful and put something on here.

Anyway, that being said, it's really something I'm going to disregard if a person does something to make me not want to side with them. I'll really mention about how I want to give them a hard time but I wouldn't really make it that obvious to them. I would just get under their skin a little and start telling them about it and just laugh. It really gets those certain individuals to not really get on me with anything. I am also not really caring about it that much anymore. There's really not that much worry and when I see it, I could probably influence and beat out a whole lot of people at once.