Saturday, February 25, 2012

Important To Have Fun

I'm going to have fun by doing boring things. I'm taking these online courses for free because I'm a very special person. They prep me up to get certified in very cool things. It's very boring to learn how I can be adept at doing cool things. Oh well, it's really important to have fun so I need to put my time into it to get there. It's about making a wise investment after all.

I see myself really taking advantage of my position from being a special person. I may be short but I see myself as not an average short person. I have some features of a big person, so I'm not an average short person. Because of these big features, slightly younger females don't seem to be mind talking to me because I seem to look very stable and confident with myself.