Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting This Whole Being Short Thing

It seems like it would be funny if I scored a sweet and attractive wife and then I made regular guys jealous. Like the first thing they would try to say bad is "Hey what is that midget doing with holding that girls hand?" Well I would have to say back "Good, there should be more of them like it. I will teach my craft to short guys only." Yeah it will be like overtaking the world and where tall people would want to become short. Also tall athletes would go broke.

Honestly it does not really have a lot to deal with height when it comes to me getting to know some females. The heck with it. Might as well make it work.

It is really about the ideologies that a guy has and what females may perceive out of him. I guess some girls are crazy enough to try to make it work out of their needs and just go for the eye candy they grew up thinking that was good.

If anyone really bases it off of appearances it can mean two things. A, he or she has an immature mind or B, the lady gets eliminated on my list of being that really wholesome woman she wants to be credited with. So in fact if the short person marries then the spouse might really be a strong, one of a kind, and considerate person. It works with both genders, although I would prefer a smaller female too.