Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ready To Start Posting

Okay, it looks like I'm going to start doing damage again now with this blog because I'm armed with a new laptop now. Well, this laptop cost me only $1500 so I guess it is a pretty bad one because I paid so much for it. It's like it only weighs four pounds and has one of the best processors out there in the market, so that along with being a Mac I guess it is safe to say that it's going to be pretty reliable for the years to come. I think this laptop is going to be still practical after about 4 years. It only makes sense to purchase it for me because I'm going to take this baby everywhere I go and use it as a tool.

Another cool thing is that it's possible to turn this Mac into also a PC that could get potentially infested with viruses and then I'll have to switch over to the Mac side and stay there when it happens! I'll just click a button to delete the windows partition and start all over again. Actually, I don't know why I'm going to load up Windows when almost all Mac users know that Mac is a more stable operating system.

I guess it's okay to stay away from Dell now and go Mac while porting Windows onto it like a nerd. I actually like the Mac design, it's a pretty nice hardware and convenient too. For once, it's really lightweight and efficient in saving space. I guess I'm happy with this computer and going to be on a Mac craze now. It was just about taking the initiative to buy one of these expensive Macs.