Tuesday, February 28, 2012

People With Difficulties On Me

I believe that a person may sometimes have a difficult time in understanding others' point of views. For example, I think a major conflict that some people like to feel is that a person fails to respect the other person's rights by doing something they disapprove of. In the circle of friendships, I think we all have our own different tastes and differences. By not wanting to come to terms with some of these things, it surely sometimes leaves room for the person whose offended to be a sour loser!

The loser doesn't deserve to have friends because he just doesn't know how to handle himself really well when someone else is doing something that doesn't pertain to his life. I could remind the loser about this and plant it in his head that it would be the only thing he's feeling whenever he sees me.