Sunday, February 26, 2012

Not Liking Something

I guess everybody has their dislikes and if I were to listen to all of them then it might pretty much be analyzed and maybe some common answers might pop up. For myself, I think I'm at a level where I feel like I've faced so many frustrations already that I don't even try to go there and have my own moment because it really doesn't do anything for me. It's like just wasting more energy and not helping for me.

Overall, I'm going off topic because I'm just writing what's on my mind. It really takes some thinking to understand what a girl is saying sometimes for me. I'm a guy and just letting her words soak in and trying to visualize how it's holistic makes it a little interesting to see what she means. I guess in this fashion it seems like I could imagine stuff and completely invent whacky ideas or something that might make reasonable sense to the average person. When I do the later, it probably could become scary if I point out negative things and might encourage the unlucky person I'm examining to become paranoid and a sociopath.