Saturday, February 25, 2012

What I Learned

I'm learning that younger females don't really care if a guy like me is shorter than them. They just talk to me regardless of how short I look to them. These young people I'm surrounded by and even older people just tell me directly that I'm short and make it a conversation with me. My mind just blanks out whenever I hear it and it goes out the other ear. This is how other short people should feel too and act. I just don't plain care anymore, as long as I can drive a car and am big enough to lay a nice fist or kick in a sensitive area of an enemy then I guess I can learn to be content when it comes to survival of the fittest.

I was even asked out by a cute girl too today in the morning. I just woke up and found out she called me while I was sleeping. She then tagged along with me which was cool. I then parted ways with her because she wanted to do something and I was losing focus; I guess I can talk to her later because she seems pretty friendly.