Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beauty of Knowing God

People in life all have their own personal worries. Without them, I think life wouldn't be a test with trials. I believe that sometimes we all must go through some relationship problems to understand what type of person we are. I think I'm a better judge than some people are like this one dude who I really wrote about to make him look bad by being absolutely honest. Hey, if a point needs to be made and if you want to make it hurt so much then just be honest.

Face it, people knowing facts have even had them get shot or assassinated! That's why the truth is so powerful because it has the power to dismantle walls that people up in a social manner. Those weird people told me that these girls were putting up a wall with me. Whatever. Those weird people is from that weird church all the way down in Los Angeles. Now, I can understand a church like that being somewhere close to Hollywood in California. Weird as they are, like the guy Jarred Taing and Golf the gopher and also former members like Chris Kuch and some weird ladies still attending there like "mocking-man, General" Lee, I am forced to love them for the weird kind of stuff they put out.