Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Basic Underlying Principles

Something that I've become quite accustomed to is how people's minds might work. Some people just allow their disgruntled feelings to control their daily and pitiful lives. It could get pretty unappealing as well, which is just something I don't even want to think about. Even though this type of crowd could end up being a bunch of jerks, it makes sense though that they're just being angry about personal stuff. I guess some people prefer being happy and when something is upsetting to them, they just let something rip, instead of trying to make end's meet to suffer through it. Actually, I think it might be more common than we would like.

Basically, from having discovered a few basic observations that turn into understanding a person's intent, I now realize that the people who have been bothering me are actually crazy people who weren't being that nice with me. It's very difficult for me to change to better suit their crowd or interests. Maybe, it's better off for me to just learn to forgive them and go off in my own direction now. In fact, they are really frightened by me even though I am actually a short guy. It sort of makes me laugh and whenever I think about it, it forces me to not develop any naughty, short man syndromes.