Friday, March 28, 2014

Might Be Good To Wait


I'm starting to take on a spin that maybe it's better to not jump the gun on certain things and to focus developing on more smaller things that make much more sense. After accomplishing a base of those smaller and much easier grasps, it would then make sense to waste your time away on the uncanny stuff that just tries to mess you up! I have a very strong discipline in my body which enables me to not direct any personal bad words with anyone, no matter how angry I get underneath.

Something healthy that I've learned is to really be assertive by basically communicating everything and not holding anything back. Sure, it might get the other person to kill you if he's a nut job, but in general circumstances, I think it's a lot better to do so to clear the head of any guilty association with the altercation that pops up. I'm starting to feel a whole heck of a lot better and understanding the proper usages of managing my time better.

What really sucks at my current job is that my mind is just wandering off and imagining random stuff that happened in the past. It makes me smile and want to giggle, but that's not very good to do so on company time. I feel like the style of the job is not really optimal to my own personal conduct because when I'm really engaged with a certain type of work, I'll really give it all I got and do the best I can to kick out those distracting thoughts for the time being.