Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Making New Changes

I'm finding out that maybe self-control does make sense after all. I think I might actually need a little mental help or counseling or something to get to where I want to go now. I mean I've been so agitated about unresolved stuff and angry from not understanding my own personal situations at times. I really have this ideal picture in my head that I want to go obtain. It's just about being constantly on the go and living to the fullest.

What really bothered for the longest time was how some crazy people were being mean to me. It was very irritating to me because it felt like I would never have spotted it in a million years. The social ties with these people were so subtle likened to a salesman with a silvery tongue. It's a lesson I had to learn after all and to have been blessed enough to not cause too much infractions to fall upon me, it's made me want to open up my heart even more and stay more optimistic about life.