Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Perspective In Life

My heart feels so much at rest from putting my faith in the Bible. What's contained inside of it is so much action, drama, and truths of how people can truly be like. The characters aren't really flawless either except for Jesus who claims to be the Son of God. I guess it was just curiosity that made me go seeking for answers to see if I could validate my own beliefs about Christianity. However, my reading comprehension really suffered for a long time, so I had a greatly difficult time in retaining the gist of everything I was reading.

From reading up on the Bible yesterday and having started, I feel like I could do it everyday now. It feels so effortless to give myself a little time each morning or evening to check up on some tidbits. I think I'm just going to keep on trying to pray for the things of God more often. I realize that suffering is a huge part of a Christian's life and so it isn't even easy and doesn't make any of us like super great or super heroes of this world!